NEW STRAWBERRY, RHUBARB & A ZEST OF LIME GIN COCKTAIL - ON SALE NOW!
Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Classic Gin Martini
19 Apr 2022
- 2.5 ounces Dillon's Dry Gin 7
- 0.5 ounce dry vermouth
- olives or pickled onions, for garnish
1. Pop your Martini or coupe glass in the freezer to chill for at least one hour.
2. Add your gin and dry vermouth to a mixing glass with ice. Stir for 20-30 seconds until well chilled.
3. Strain your cocktail into the chilled glass and garnish with olives, pickled onions or garnish of choice.