The Juniper + Grapefruit Fizz
• 1 1/2 oz. Dillon’s Vodka or Dillon’s Method 95
• 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
• 1 oz. juniper + rosemary syrup
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Orange Bitters
• Soda water
• Juniper berries, rosemary and grapefruit for garnish
1. In your cocktail shaker, add the vodka, grapefruit juice, syrup and bitters.
2. Add ice and shake until chilled.
3. In your glass of choice add ice and strain cocktail into glass.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with juniper berries, fresh rosemary sprig and grapefruit wedge.
JUNIPER & ROSEMARY SYRUP
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
• 1 tbsp juniper berries
To make the juniper & rosemary syrup combine water and sugar into small saucepan. Toss in the rosemary sprigs and juniper berries. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat and let cool. Strain and keep in fridge for up to two weeks.