- 1 1/2 cups Dillon's Vodka
- 1/8 cup Orange Liqueur
- 6 1/2 ounces Dillon's Classic Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups fresh watermelon juice
- Watermelon wedges, for garnish
1. Juice your watermelon. If you don't have a juicer, you can chop the watermelon into chunks and add to a blender with a splash of water and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp.
2. In a pitcher or beverage dispenser add all the ingredients. Stir well to combine. Add ice if serving straightaway or chill in the fridge.
3. When ready to serve add watermelon wedges to the pitcher, pour into ice filled glasses and garnish with wedge.
*makes 8-12 cocktails