Strawberry Rhubarb Mule
• 2 oz. Dillon’s Vodka or Dillon’s Strawberry Gin
• 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
• 1 1/2 oz. fresh strawberry puree
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Rhubarb Bitters
• 4 oz. ginger beer
• sliced strawberries & rhubarb ribbons for garnish
1. Puree the strawberries in a blender. Strain if desired. We left as is, but we like that little extra texture it gives the cocktail.
2. In your chilled mule mug add the vodka, puree, lime juice and bitters. Stir to combine.
3. Add ice to fill the mug.
4. Top with ginger beer and garnish with sliced strawberries and ribbon of fresh rhubarb.