The Spring Garden
• 1 1/2 oz. Dillon's Method 95 Vodka or Vodka
• 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
• 3 dashes Dillon’s Ginger Bitters
• 2 oz. fresh green juice (we used cucumber + spring peas)
• 3/4 oz. black pepper syrup*
1. In your shaker add all the above ingredients.
2. Add ice and shake for 10-15 seconds.
3. Strain into rocks glass with fresh ice.
4. Garnish with fresh cucumber slice or spring pea pod.
BLACK PEPPER SYRUP
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/4 tsp. whole black peppercorns
To make the syrup add the water, sugar and peppercorns to a small saucepan . Heat until simmering. Stir and remove from heat to steep. Strain and keep in fridge for up to two weeks.