Thyme + Honey Margarita
- 1 1/2 ounces Dillon's Melon Gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce honey & thyme syrup*
- 3 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- Coarse salt, to rim
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
HONEY & THYME SYRUP
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
1. Make the syrup. Combine all the ingredients into a small pot and bring up to a light boil. Allow the honey to incorporate. Remove from heat and let it cool. Once cooled, strain into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Make the cocktail. Rim your glass with salt. In your cocktail shaker add all the ingredients and ice and shake for 10-15 seconds.
3. Strain into an ice filled glass, garnish & enjoy!